Wednesday, March 12, 2008

remind me

hey who ever you are,
this is my first blog in a while so here is what I'm going to do for the next week or so,I.m gonna blog every day for the rest of the week (hopefully) that will be my challenge of the the week. if by any chance you know me (which i know most of who read this know me) and know that I did NOT blog the day before, i would like that you remind me even if it involves punching me, kicking me (not in certain areas of course) umm...burning me whatever except for slapping me i just hate slaps (i can think of one person doing that already) so for the next one week I will try to post every day since i have enough subjects to last for around one week of blogging subjects such as mid terms, reading week, snowboarding, things i did the past few days, maybe some philosophy (some people might know what I am talking about) and some random stuff I cant remember right now.

Later

9 comments:

Behzad said...

That would be a great try dude. Do your best! :)

Oksana said...

HI!
Wish you that all your plans come true. I mean about blogging and ... about life in general as well :)

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

Sounds interesting
But no one will be that violent I guess

Helen said...

hoho~~~ I have never left comments in you blog..... keep doing it~~~~
that is fun~~

Metalmaster said...

Bloggin' is good=!
Good luck=)

Scott Douglas said...

That would be so awesome if you blogged every day for the next week or so. I would most likely totally forgive you for your lack of blogging :-) Well, maybe . . .

Abdulmohsen's said...

I will try.
keep it in ypur mind

HaVe FuN

hjm.huang said...

Blogging is funny.
Try it; then I feel like addicted to it.

Fan (*^__^*) said...

humm...hopefully