Tuesday, January 29, 2008

second blog

yeah i know my blog titles are not creative or interesting but guess what? I am not that creative.
okay another 250 words this is gonna be tough hmm...
here is what I'm gonna write about I'm gonna wright about random stuff that will pop up in my mind.
first, my weekend a lot of anime yes you guessed it I am one of those people crazy about anime.I am not talking about those tom and jerry or bugs bunny or the simpsons or futurama but admit i watch them once in a while. but what i am talking about are the Japanese anime such as naruto and bleach but they are kinda boring so i do not watch those two much. you get the idea right?
i barely watch live action series but i do watch some good ones such as C.S.I all three, Prison break and whatever is good out there.

went skating this Saturday a few friends from the EAP mixed levels so i cant say exactly which level exactly really we didn't care about that.

started doing some of the projects we have to do. im done with the book reading project.

This Monday was freezing when i saw the weather forecast and heard -45 i just said id go back to sleep when i tried to go back to sleep i just remembered my parents faces (you really don't want to see you parents faces if they knew you were not going to school) so i ended up going.

i think that is 250 words i hope

Later

3 comments:

Fan (*^__^*) said...

haha boy,you are making up to the words limite actually...
is that really hard for you ?
You may not be creative but I think you are interesting!really.

Scott Douglas said...

I really like anime too. My favourites are anything from studio Ghibli, like Spirited Away :-)

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

Are u watching narruto???