Thursday, January 17, 2008

my first blog

hello whoever you are
this is my first blog post so dont expect too much.
ok first thing i was asked to give my opinion about what is the best way to learn a second language . my opinion is.....I have no opinion other than use the language as much as possible . maybe go to the country that uses the language you want to learn. thats all i can say
i have to do at least two hundred and fifty words
so im gonna tell you about my stay in Calgary wohoo! im living alone in a different country new experiences include seeing snow for the first time i have to throw a snow ball at someone soon. heard peeing in the snow is fun but i dont think im gonna do that in public anytime soon. cooking (burning) whatever i made funny thing it tasted good (anything would taste good when you are hungry). school is fun really fun teachers yay! too many assignments Boo!
i got an apartment near the university but is kinda lonely and boring so you will see me walking around campus or at the library ALOT! at least mom doesnt have to yell at me for being too lazy and not doing anything. good thing she dosent know how to use the computer much or else i would be dead by now. many friends from all over the world i lost count the first day I've been here. went to my cousins house taught his daughter how to stick her tongue out, dosnt it fell nice to teach a baby that wait! I forgot that was a bad thing I do hope she forgets about i dont think she still remembers hopefully.
I'm runing out of things to say. i think thats over two hundred fifty
i have to go bye

5 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Whatever you do . . . don't try peeing in the snow. It's not that fun. Trust me!

Unknown said...

....
yep,trust him....
...really hurts...

Oksana said...

Hi Hisham!
I used to eat a lot of snow in my childhood.
Now u have one more thing to do with snow. Do not listen to that! I'm just kidding:)

Behzad said...

It seems that our friends have a lot of experience about doing different things in snow! Let us know what else you know!

Amin said...

:)) that was great, specially eric's part. lmao.