Thursday, March 13, 2008

mid term + reading week

hello,
i know it is late to post this but.... what the hell il just post it
mid terms were kinda disappointing but still enough to pass.a person can't help but hit himself on the when he sees those tiny mistakes oh well theres always the next exam
reading week was boring left the house two times (sadly) the first time was with some friends played laser tag it was alot of fun and i learned that small kids hold a grudge until they get revenge i remeber i shot two kids then ran away after a few seconds i was shot by those kids in the back they ended up fallowing me until they shot me two more times. the second time i left the house was to visit my cousin and his family he is my cousin from my mothers side,he was one reason for me to study in Calgary. his two year old daughter finally started walking ohyah i forgot i am also her godfather i don't know what that means exactly
thats it for this post
Later

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

It was great to find out about your reading week . . . it's never too late to tell the world what you have been up to!

David Sun said...

ur reading week was a little boring~~but for me , the reading week was also very boring...but the good experience was that i went to visit banff for one day~~hoho