Friday, March 14, 2008

term papers

yay, we got back our term papers today. honestly that was one of the longest minutes if not seconds of my life as the term papers were handed back i started remembering how i did the term paper. truth is the term paper i handed in was NOT the original term paper i started with, the original term paper was done two or three days before the term paper was due, on the night before we were supposed to hand it in i read over the original term paper for final editing and proofreading, while reading it i kept on hearing a sound was someone behind me talking? or was it my subconscious? i don't know, what i do know was, that sound kept on telling me that the term paper was no good and that i had to change it. I ignored it at first but the sound kept on repeating again and again it made me CRAZY!!! so crazy that it only stopped after making a completely new term paper. The funny thing is when i read over both term papers i prefered the second one (the one i handed in). my guess would be that that sound i heard was probably my subconscious who knows? what do you think whoever you are reading this?
Later

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

Now I'm really curious to read your first term paper. You should post it here in your blog!